Saturday, August 12, 2006

so this is how it felt

all my strength and confidence...
were the fuel to do this...
to burst my body against that wall...
hope to get me out of this labyrinth...
take me to the other side...
where i'm welcomed...
take me home...

just wish u know it...
that this is not easy for me...
as this is hard for u too...
but i learnt from u...
about fighting for good things...
and not sacrificing anything beside our strength...
and our sleep time...

will it make our honeymoon not beautiful anymore?
if u know that i cheat on u now...

i just want everything to be allright, little sister...
should we talk again? or have u allready known about this?

everything i said to and did for u was true
u're the one who didn't want to listen and see things

i love u
but i wish i can get it through

love is an answer, also an unsolved puzzle
people always tempted to question

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home